If you wish to own some of these Dwarf Musketeers, Cardinal's Guard Ogres, or Three Musketeers-themed personalities, please refer to the following product information. The personalities are available as single figures. Money from sales goes back into the project to complete the Dwarf Musketeer range.
The Dwarf Musketeers are available in sets of four figures:
- DM1A Dwarf Musketeers (4). 16.50
- DM1B Dwarf Musketeers (4). Four different heads with trimmed beards. Flat-brimmed Cavalier hat, flat cap, Highland-style bonnet, head scarf. $16.50
- DM1C Dwarf Musketeers (4). Four different heads with trimmed beards.Two bare heads, a fancy cavalier hat, and a plain hat with tall crown. $16.50
- DM2 Dwarf Musketeers (4). Four dwarf bodies with separate hands and integral heads (based on the DM1A heads), full beards and long hair. Three of the figures wear long wigs curled in the fashion of 17th C gentlemen. $16.50
- DM3 Dwarf Musketeers (4).
Four dwarf bodies with separate hands and integral heads (based on the DM1B
heads), full beards and long hair. $16.50
- DM4 Dwarf Musketeers (4). Four dwarf bodies with separate hands and integral heads (based on the DM1C heads), full beards and long hair. $16.50
Dwarf Musketeer Hand SetsEach Dwarf Musketeer code includes either DH1 or DH2 Rapiers & Daggers shown below. If you prefer, you may substitute any other hand set. The hand sets are also available separately.
DMH1: Rapiers & Daggers (1): $3.50
DMH2: Rapiers & Daggers (2): $3.50
DMH3: Heavy Cavalry Rapiers: $3.50
DMH4: Pistols and Empty Hands: $3.50
DMH5: Special Hands (1): $3.50
DMH6: Special Hands (2): $3.50
DMH7: Pistols and Saddle Holsters: $3.50
Mounted Dwarf MusketeersThe Mounted Dwarf Musketeers match up very well with the dismounted ones. The product codes will help you determine which mounted figures correspond to which dismounted figures. For example, MDM1A contains the mounted versions of DM1A, MDM2 corresponds to DM2, and so on. Each pack of four Mounted Dwarf Musketeers includes four different ponies. The figures are supplied with DMH3 Heavy Rapiers. Alternatively, you can select DMH7 Pistols and Saddle Holsters.
MDM1A Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Cavalier Hats. $29.50.
MDM1B Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Assorted Hats. $29.50.
MDM1C Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Hats & Bare Heads. $29.50.
MDM2 Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Cavalier Hats, long hair, full beards. $29.50.
MDM3 Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Assorted Hats, long hair, full beards. $29.50.
MDM4 Mounted Dwarf Musketeers
Hats & Bare Heads, long hair, full beards. $29.50.
Each CG1 Cardinal’s Guard Ogres Set includes:
- Four Cardinal’s Guard Ogre bodies with separate heads and hands.
- 6 hands with rapiers (3 right and 3 left) with examples of cup guard, sail guard, swept hilt, and mortuary guard rapiers and daggers held at different angles
- 6 hands with daggers (3 right and 3 left)
- 1 hand holding a halberd (right hand)
- 2 hands with Dragons (blunderbuss pistols -- 1 left and 1 right)
- 4 empty hands (left and right open hands, left and right fists)
- Ogre bits when available, including an empty sheath, a pouch, a water bottle, a shot case, and a powder flask.
- SC1 The Dwarf in the
Iron Mask. $7.25
He is rumored to be the King's long-lost identical twin brother, condemned to life imprisonment becasue of the threat he poses to the throne. His mask is inspired by the famous Anglo-Saxon face mask found at Sutton-Hoo. The figure comes with separate rapier and dagger hands. This is a limited-edition figure: 93 remaining of the original 200 castings.
- SC2 The Dwarf Cardinal. $5.00 forthcoming Kickstarter.
- SC2M Mounted Dwarf Cardinal. $8.25 Dwarf Cardinal as he might appear when commanding his Guard in the field. He wears armor beneath his cassock andcan be modeled with an official warrant or a randomly selected weapon in his right hand.
The mounted and dismounted versions of the Dwarf Cardinal can be purchased together for $12.00.
- SC3 The Dwarf King. $5.00
- SC4 M Roquefort. $5.00
He is human (mostly), but vaguely rat-like. He is a deadly swordsman and the Cardinal's most ruthless henchman. It is rumored that he has a legion of conspicuously rat-like minions at his beck and call.
- SC5 Milady de l'elfe. $5.00
Milady is half-dwarf, half-elf, (an acquired taste). She is the Cardinal's most deadly agent but, unlike the Cardinal, is determined to foster chaos and disorder throughout the realm.
- SC6 Jussac the Ogre Captain. $11.50
Jussac, an ogre of quality, is the captain of the Cardinal's Guard Ogres. He is a master of the l'Ecole de la force brute, the school of fencing favored by ogres. Supplied with a separate (empty, gesturing) hand and a random right-handed weapon, although he can use any of the hands provided with the Cardinal's Guard Ogres set.
- SC7 Dartleby Onion. $5.25 A matching mounted version of Dart Onion will be offered in the forthcoming Kickstarter. Separate hands.
- SC7M Mounted Dartleby Onion. $8.25
The mounted version of Dart Onion.
The mounted and dismounted versions of Dart can be purchased together for
- SC8 Planchet. $5.00
Planchet is Dart's lackey (and also a halfling). He is familiar with every bakery, tavern, hotel, distillery, inn, winery, butcher shop, ale house, and street vendor in the kingdom.
- SC9 Constance. $5.00 seamstress, a critical channel of communication between the Musketeers and their beloved Queen. She is often at the center of the Queen's intrigues.
- SC10 The Dwarf Queen. $5.00
The Queen, though neglected by her husband and spurned by many in the court, has found ways to occupy her time and further her interests. Frequently, he wishes are in direct conflict with those of the Cardinal, whom she considers here deadliest enemy. She is well known for presenting herself in regal splendor.
- SC11 Basile le Fou Limited Edition Set. $17.00 Basile le Fou earned his nickname because of his penchant for charging his enemies
with his reins in his teeth and both pistols blazing. He comes both
mounted with separate pistols (and a pony, of course) and dismounted as a
single-piece casting with rapier and pistol.